Not yet a member?Subscribe
Do you want to login?Login
Enter your email below to recover your password
The company EDJI Gallery (as defined in article 1 below), sell its products on its website Edji Gallery | Contemporary Art.
In order to offer for sale, sell and deliver its products, EDJI Gallery collects personal data from users of its website Edji Gallery | Contemporary Art (“User(s)”), and during its telephone or physical contacts with its prospects and customers.
EDJI Gallery, as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
The customer is informed that certain data must be collected by EDJI Gallery in order to be able to perform its services. If the customer does not wish to communicate this data, EDJI Gallery will not be able to perform its services.
This confidentiality policy ("Policy") may be modified at any time by EDJI Gallery, in particular in order to comply with all regulatory, jurisprudential, editorial or technical developments. The user must refer before any navigation to the latest version of the Policy.
1. The Data Controller
The data controller, who collects personal data and implements data processing, is:
EDJI Gallery, a Limited Liability Company, with registered office at 77 Rue Dodonée, 1180 Uccle, Belgium, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number BE0787.647.621, represented by Mr Edward Van Houtte de la Chaise.
2. Collection of personal data
EDJI Gallery collects the personal data of users on the website Edji Gallery | Contemporary Art, and during telephone or physical contact.
The personal data likely to be collected are as follows:
• personal data: data that the User provides by filling in the contact form or provides directly over the phone or in person (first name, last name, profession, type of establishment where he works if relevant, postal address, email address, mobile phone number, number landline);
• transaction data: refers to the data that the user provides when making purchases, information relating to orders made and returns such as their telephone number, address, email address and information relating to their means of payment;
• exchanges made with the support service;
• data relating to navigation: refers to the data that the Publisher collects during the User's navigation on the website, such as in particular the date, time of the connection and / or navigation, the type browser, browser language, IP address, location and geolocation data.
Data relating to means of payment (credit card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code) are collected directly by our service provider Stripe & Paypal.
Third party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which EDJI Gallery publishes editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated, linked means. interests and context, to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). These data are collected directly by these service providers and / or third parties and are subject to their policy. To the extent permitted by applicable law, EDJI Gallery is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
3. Purposes of the collection of personal data
The Data collected during the use of the site or during a telephone or physical contact are processed in order to meet the purposes described in the table below.
The regulations in force protect the privacy of users and require any controller to be able to justify a legitimate basis for said processing. The regulations thus provide among the legal bases for processing:
• the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, such as a sales contract. Thus certain personal data of the customer are necessary to deliver the good, to manage the customer account and to carry out returns;
• compliance with a legal obligation, in particular accounting by keeping invoices;
• the prior consent of the data subject;
• the legitimate interest of the data controller, while respecting the rights and freedoms of users. Thus, improving the customer experience or preventing fraud may justify data collection.
4. Service providers with access to users' personal data
The personal data collected is transmitted to EDJI Gallery service providers, who may process processing on behalf of EDJI Gallery (subcontractors) and / or their own account (data recipients).
The recipients of the data are:
• Stripe & Paypal payment providers
• any police or administrative authority in the context of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud
• customs services and providers in the event of delivery abroad.
EDJI Gallery subcontractors may have access to the data collected for:
• preparing, shipping orders and returning products
• improving the content of the sites
• maintenance and technical development of the website.
EDJI Gallery, including the entities that fulfill orders and provide web hosting, information storage, email service providers, as well as analytics and tag management services, such as Google Analytics.
For more details on these analysis services and the methods of opposition, we invite you to consult the following sites:
• Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
5. User rights over their personal data
In accordance with articles 14 to 22 of regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, any natural person using Edji Gallery | Contemporary Art has the right to exercise the following rights:
• A right to access, rectify and delete the data collected,
• A right to oppose the processing of their data
• A right to limit processing,
• A right to the portability of the data collected
• May formulate directives relating to the storage, erasure and communication of his personal data after his death in accordance with article 40-1 of law 78-17 of January 6, 1978
Finally, if EDJI Gallery detects a personal data breach likely to generate a high risk for the rights and freedoms of its users, it undertakes to inform the users concerned as soon as possible.
The user can exercise all of these rights by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or by ordinary mail to EDJI Gallery – 77 Rue Dodonée, 1180 Uccle, Belgique..
The user must imperatively attach proof of identity to his request.
In the event of no response or unsatisfactory response, the user may contact the supervisory authority of his country of residence:
- for France, the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/
- for Belgium, the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Page d'accueil citoyen | Autorité de protection des données (autoriteprotectiondonnees.be)
6. Data retention period
User data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued as stated herein and in accordance with the regulations and applicable laws. In this regard, the data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a maximum period of 3 years from the closure of the user's account or the last contact of the prospect concerned. User data is erased when the retention periods expire. However, the data may be archived beyond the durations provided for the needs of research, observation, and prosecution of criminal offenses with the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of these data to judicial authority.
7. Security measures for personal data collected
As data controller, EDJI Gallery undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of data and in particular to prevent them from being altered, distorted or that unauthorized third parties have access to them. .
Payment for purchases on the website is made through Stripe or Paypal.
EDJI Gallery does not have access to customer payment data.
However, the user can choose to save their payment card data in their customer account. This data is not stored with EDJI Gallery, but with Stripe or Paypal The user can modify or delete this banking data at any time by connecting to his customer account.
8. Cookies, TAGS and trackers
When browsing our website and the mobile application, information relating to the browsing of the user's terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) may be recorded through files called "Cookies".
The cookie makes it possible to monitor navigation or analyze user behavior, and in particular:
• to measure the number of visits to our website and our application, as well as their content;
• to save information relating to the customer account when the user is connected to it;
• save the shopping cart for 30 minutes;
• to personalize the display of the content accessible to the user.
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the browser software used:
The user can modify his preferences in terms of cookies, through the browser software used:
• Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
• iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The user can also oppose the deposit of cookies by the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ .
9. Social networks
EDJI Gallery's official Facebook and Instagram accounts can allow users to post their content. The user is informed that the content published on these social networks can be seen by any third party, and that increased vigilance is required of users when they provide certain personal data on these sites or applications such as financial data, an address or any sensitive data. EDJI Gallery is in no way responsible for any damage caused by third parties as a result of or resulting from the publication of their personal data by users.
10. Links to third party sites
The website may provide links to sites, applications and services other than those of EDJI Gallery which may be operated by third-party companies.
EDJI Gallery is not responsible for the processing of personal data by these third-party websites. The user should consult the personal data protection policies.